Hi girls...I came home today from Sam's and made some of these "ghost" cookies. I thought I would share them because I thought they came out quite cute. I copied the idea from Martha Stewart...I'm definitely not creative enough to come up with them on my own. They were fast and easy but unfortunately not low fat like Sam's banana bread. All it is is Nutter Butter cookies dipped in melted white chocolate chips and then mini chocolate chips for the eyes. I know they aren't quilting related but I thought I would share them just in case you feel the desire to make them. And don't they look so cute all wrapped up? Have a good day!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Ghost Cookies...
Hi girls...I came home today from Sam's and made some of these "ghost" cookies. I thought I would share them because I thought they came out quite cute. I copied the idea from Martha Stewart...I'm definitely not creative enough to come up with them on my own. They were fast and easy but unfortunately not low fat like Sam's banana bread. All it is is Nutter Butter cookies dipped in melted white chocolate chips and then mini chocolate chips for the eyes. I know they aren't quilting related but I thought I would share them just in case you feel the desire to make them. And don't they look so cute all wrapped up? Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cute is that! Thanks for the idea.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!! I think I'll make some.
ReplyDelete(Sam's mom)